Hayward Super II Eco™
$1,206.00 – $1,642.00
- Full-flow hydraulics allow greater flow at a lower cost of operation.
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor with airflow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation.
- 155 cubic-inch basket extends time between cleanings.
- Uni-bracket mounting base provides stable, stress-free support. Versatility for any installation requirement by adapting to both 48- and 56-frame motors.
- Volts: 240
- Input Watts: 1266
- Flow Rate: 350 litres per minute @ 8 metre head
- Filter Sizing: Ensure filter flow rate IS NOT BELOW the maximum flow rate of the pump
Looking for a pool pump that’s as efficient as it is dependable?
Designed for in-ground pools and spas of all sizes, the Hayward Super II Eco™ combines outstanding performance with quiet, efficient operation for a reliable pump that will go the distance.
only pool pump you will ever need.
A pool pump that’s built to endure
The Hayward Super II Eco™ is fitted with an industrial-size carbon ceramic mechanical seal, and all components are moulded of PermaGlass XL™.
These corrosion-proof materials ensure the durability and long life of your Super II Eco™, so it can serve your pool for years to come.
Powerfully quiet motor
The Super II Eco™ is engineered to perform even under the most demanding conditions.
Its heavy duty, high performance motor features airflow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation.
Light on energy
Full-flow hydraulics allow for greater flow while keeping energy use (and cost of operation) low.
The Super II Eco™ is designed to make servicing a cinch, with easy access to all internal parts.
A see-through cover lets you know when to empty the extra-large debris basket. And easy-thread design makes removing the strainer cover a breeze.
Versatile for any installation
A uni-bracket mounting base provides stable, stress-free support for your Super II Eco™.
Plus, it’s versatile for any installation requirement, adapting to both 48- and 56-frame motors.